BADD GT Shop
Want your shirt signed by Johnny? Let us know in the order notes!
Celebrating the journey of Johnny Bohmer and the BADD GT on the way to becoming the World's Fastest Street Car with a recorded speed of 310.8 MPH (500.1 K/MH)
The Story of the BADD GT
- 2005: Johnny Bohmer purchased and began working on a brand new, 2006 Ford GT he dubbed the BADD GT.
The Goal: To build and drive the world’s first street legal car to break 250 MPH in the standing mile.
- March 14, 2010: The BADD GT becomes the first street car to break the 250 mph barrier in the standing mile at 252.297 mph at the Miami Mile.
- April 24, 2010: The BADD GT sets an unofficial record of 267.673 mph in the standing mile at Miami’s TNT airport.
- June 16, 2011: The BADD GT sets the first official Guinness World Record in the
standing mile at the Kennedy Space Center Shuttle Landing Facility Runway.
- October 16, 2012: Johnny Bohmer driving the BADDGT breaks his own personal record and still currently holds the Guinness World Record for fastest Standing Mile Street Car at 283.232 MPH
- 2014: Johnny Bohmer sets his sights on breaking the 300 MPH barrier in a street legal automobile.
- October 16, 2017: While filming with Discovery Channel and Gas Monkey Garage, Johnny shows off the BADD GT to Richard Rawlings with a staggering 292.929 MPH run.
- December 09, 2022: Johnny Bohmer pilots the BADD GT to a top speed of 310.8 MPH (500.1 KM/H) making the BADD GT the
“World’s Fastest Street Legal Car”